IT'S OFFICIAL: Alex is an Iron Man!!!

According to the Canadian Iron Man Website, my brother-in-law successfully completed the Canadian Iron Man Competition (YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!)!!!!! He just completed the 26-mile marathon run and placed 2082nd (trust me, that's totally AWESOME). Considering he just learned how to swim a few years ago for this competition (and the swimming portions tripped him up the last couple of years), I think you can see how incredible this accomplishment truly is--he's no quitter, THAT's for sure. He was in 2243rd position after swimming, 2162nd place after biking, and now moves up to 2082nd place in the competition. Maria and the kids are so excited...we're proud of you, Alex!!! Congrats, congrats, congrat!!!!!! Let me see if I can get him to record an audioblog from Canada for this Blog! Stay tune everyone.

0 comments: