Up late again...

Well, I'm typing this at 2:17 AM Saturday morning. I was so tired when I got back from work on Friday that I slept for 4 hours. Now, here I am awake...and blogging away ;-)

Tomorrow, Maria and I have 1-800-GOTJUNK coming over to pick up lots of funiture that we've got to dump before we recarpet the whole upstair floor of our house. We've been here for 11 years, so I would say it's about time. Maria picked out a nice style of carpeting that will match our modern asian funiture we already bought during Christmas time for our bedroom. The kids are switching rooms, etc. Our house is a total mess...lots going on over here on weekends (grin). We're excited though.

I joined Classmates.com a couple days ago. My friend, Peter, contacted me on the site and the only way I could communicate with him was to join this site. I really didn't mind, though. I've found about four other friends from high school that I made contact with, as well. It's really a pretty neat social networking site. Relatively cheap, too...$56 for two years.

Lastly, I'm not sure how this "new" Blogger works and all, but I'm sure I'll figure it all out over the coming days/weeks. Have a terrific weekend.

1 comments:

Movers said...

Thank you so much for the information...