Just blogging away on the weekend...

Jeez, I think I've done a lot already today. I tend to cram a LOT into the weekends after working during the week (I'm sure I'm not the only one). I'm proud that I actually made it to the gym and walked several miles today (grin). The boys joined me and Brandon did rock-climbing and Nicholas ran all over the place with a few friends. Cameron's XPS computer stopped working. Took it over to my buddy, Marvin, and determined it was the videocard. Not too bad...was crossing my fingers it wasn't something WAY bigger. Videocard I can deal with (grin). Of course, Cameron is going through a total computer withdrawal and is pacing around the house (funny). I should laugh...if I loss my computer/laptop, I wouldn't really know WHAT to do (hahaha). Maria just took off to work and won't be back until around 11PM. Her Mom is staying with us and goes back home tomorrow (bummer). Maria's brother, Uncle Alex, will be coming over tomorrow with my brand new sister-in-law, Heidi, to have lunch in celebration of his birthday...just happens to be my brother's birthday too. Looking forward to it. Take care everyone.

0 comments: