Why am I awake at 1:46 AM?

I fell asleep very early yesterday night (around 7:30 or so)...and so here I am awake at 1:46 AM typing a BLOG entry (grin). Not good. Being a lifelong PC user, I typically avoid anything Apple...not because I don't appreciate their superior design and excellent capatability with exterior devices. I just didn't want to learn yet another operating system. Ah, but then there's the iPod! I must admit, I've been avoiding it because my world of music is all "Rhapsody", "Windows Media Player," "Yahoo! Music," etc. Besides, iTunes didn't work on anything not running XP...some of us STILL use Windows 98 (hehehe). But, when you inherit an old iPod, you tend to lower your standards (grin). I LOVE the iPod...what a terrific piece of engineering for us everyday music lovers!!! I especially like how well the PC and the iPod sync when connected and how it creates your "Top 25" playlist based on the number of times you've listened to the song. Steve Jobs and Co. really have their finger on the pulse of the real world. Anyone who rides BART during the morning commute will see an iPod in every other person's ears...oh jeez, now I'm joined the ranks of that every other person! Yikes! Well, I'm now on my second cup of coffee and have some e-mail to read...hope everyone has a terrific weekend.

0 comments: