I have to go back to work tomorrow :-(


Well, the day is here...tomorrow, I have to go back to work (groan). I've been off since the day before Thanksgiving and I haven't taken any vacation since 2002. Needless to say, I'm not thrilled to return to my 4:10 wake-up call! I've been playing tennis every morning with Cameron--he's gotten very good, indeed! Very nice backhand. We plan to keep playing at least a couple times during the week and on weekends. I think I got more exercise off it then he did ;-) I just took this very somber picture with my new Logitech webcam (time, 12:05 AM). Maria told me to go to sleep, but I told her I had to document my sadness on this BLOG! hehehe Besides, she just brought me a bowl of Top Ramen...grin. I can play a really good "helpless" male when I'm hungry. Don't worry, I'm not fooling her any... well, I guess I better get to bed. Good night!

0 comments: