Taking pause to rethink the holidays...

Jeez, it's Christmas Eve! For reasons I really can't explain here on a public BLOG, I've certainly been thinking a LOT lately of the meaning of Christmas. It hasn't exactly been the happiest of times right now. Even my children have been relatively low-key as they let their ol' dad kinda work through a very difficult period. Thinking out loud, however, I've discovered quite a few "blessings" that I don't always notice during happy times but certainly notice during more stressful, awful moments: 1) There's not too many things I can "depend" on in life, but I'm lucky I ALWAYS have someone in my corner...Maria ;-) 2) My kids are the BEST! Hands down, bar none...the BEST!!! 3) I must have had many many blessings in my life cause all the goodness and strength overflow into my capacity to endure and help someone who needs it now, and 4) The best things in life really ARE free...go figure! ;-) Have a wonderful holiday season...

0 comments: