Working Out at In-Shape - 3 Weeks and Counting!

The Yee Family is getting fit!

We joined a brand new fitness club that's one block away from our house. It's 60,000 square feet and has racquetball, basketball, and indoor AND outdoor pools. It also has a kids area that has video games, rock climbing, and other activities - Brandon and Nicholas love it!

I'm proud to say that Maria and I workout EVERY morning at 4 AM when the club opens (since I have to leave for work at 5:10 AM). Then, when I get home, the kids like to go again at around 7 PM. So, I've been exercising a couple hours a day. Those of you who know me know THAT's quite a feat! hahaha! My heart rate is already dropping on the treadmill even though I'm walking at a pretty fast rate.

Oh trust me, I'm going to be hecka fit! I'm just glad the whole family is into this fitness routine as much as I am. My Dad's been on me for years to get exercising. He looks GREAT after 30+ years exercising daily (aerobics, dancing, walking, etc.). So, I'm pretty sure he's pleased I'm finally listening ;-)

0 comments: