Lazy Labor Day Monday!

So far, I'm having a VERY lazy Labor Day Monday. I have to go back to work tomorrow after almost two weeks off (grrrrrrrrrrrrr). I'd like to say I'm looking forward to getting back to work, but I would be lying (hehehehe). I could easily play hookie for another two weeks ;-)

Brandon and Nicholas took this picture with me while I was watching the U.S. Open Tennis on TV. I wanted to go workout today, but the health club is closed for the holiday. I must say, I've been doing pretty well exercising one hour a day...sometimes twice a day. I'm definitely keeping my weight in check. Not doing anything fancy. Just mainly "moving" and getting that good ol' metabolism going. I do at least 30 minutes on the treadmill at a pretty good pace. Then, Cameron and I usually workout with the weight machines for another 30 minutes. I'm slowly but surely increasing the amount of weights I use. Believe it or not, we actually enjoy the workouts (grin).

I'm trying very hard not to make these workouts too crazy. I know I can burn out VERY quickly. I'm just keeping at a "regular" and "steady" pace and maintaining exercise workouts as an everyday activity into my life--like brushing one's teeth. It's been one month now and I'm feeling great! Now, it's time to get BUFFED! ;-)

0 comments: