Alexandra & Maria see Justin Timberlake

Thanks to my good friend, Judi, we got some free tickets to go see Justin Timberlake at the HP Pavilion in San Jose. I drove Alexandra and Maria down to the arena and dropped them off for a mother-daughter night ;-)

They said the concert was pretty awesome!

I took off and visited my Auntie Willy, Uncle Ed, and cousin Wendy, who I haven't seen in months. As they fed me, we talked about anything and everything, past and present. It was a long dinner conversation that lasted probably three hours. I can't think of a more engaging three hours I've had in the last several months. Fun!

Then, Maria and Alexandra called me to pick them up at our pre-arranged location...got home a little after midnight. What a fun evening...not bad for a Sunday ;-)

0 comments: