Sunday morning ramblings...

On this weekend before Halloween, I'm just relaxing with a cup a coffee and typing this up in bed (smile)...lazy Sunday, so to speak. Been VERY busy at work rolling out new Standard Operating Procedures. I must admit, I like it when I'm very busy.

Also, last week, I started a 12-week online course on developing infoproducts. I'm already getting back into the swing of things being a "student" again. Four other classmates and I formed a Mastermind Group that will start meeting by phone every other Wednesday during the duration of the course...think study group in college (grin). They all sound like terrific people with diverse backgrounds that have the makings for a terrific Mastermind Group...can't wait.

Yes, as planned, I bought Alexandra the Sidekick LX upgrade when it went on sale Wednesday...it must have been a given because the mall salesman already held a box on the side for me when I arrived at the end of the day around 8PM (that can't be good, could it?). Alex is on that gadget every waking minute, but she also brought home an A+ on a recent Science exam...it's hard for me to think she's NOT focusing on things that are important. She's really a good kid (and a teenager, at that!!).

Maria and I had a "date night" yesterday and went to one of our favorite italian restaurants nearby the house...of course, it wasn't the MOST romantic since my 6-year-old decided he wanted to tag along. So, Maria, Nicholas, and I had a quiet, dark, candle-lit table for three in a corner of the large restaurant as a one-man-jazz band played in the background. It was still fun (grin)...Nicholas tells me he has no plans to ever move away (again, this can't be good, could it?).

My mother-in-law and brother-in-law are on their way in to visit for a early dinner, so I better get offline and clean up a bit (smile). Have a good one.

0 comments: