Ah, coffee in the morning ;-)

Maria and I are relaxing in the brand new Starbucks Coffee Shop that just opened this past Monday near my house. I was ALSO one of the first through the drive-thru that morning at 5:10 AM! Just heard a great new album by Gloria Estefan (I like it, gotta get it!) and now they're playing a cool jazzy album by Diana Krall...I could sit here ALL day listening to this! Of course, I couldn't go ANYWHERE without my trusty laptop and portable Verizon Internet connection. How else could I blog you all like this? ;-) If you don't have a portable Internet connection ($59/month), you may wanna consider getting one. Mine is a USB type, so I can literally go to ANY computer, pop the USB modem into it, and voila...Internet access! For those of you who know me pretty well, do you SEE the value here? hehehe...

We're talking anywhere "blogging," "music downloading," "Slingbox television viewing," "MSNBC news reading," "emailing," "YouTubing," "MapQuesting," "Yahoo'ing," "Googling," "picture posting on Flickr," etc., etc. It's a nerdboy's paradise!!!

I have a long weekend this weekend due to Columbus Day (yup, I couldn't believe I get that day off either...hehehe). Have a terrific weekend.

0 comments: