A Wimbledon Weekend...

It's Sunday morning...

Maria and I have been up since 5:30 AM to watch the Wimbledon Men's Final...Federer vs. Nadal. WOW! What a GREAT match so far. At the time I'm blogging this, Federer leads 2 sets to 1, but Nadal is about to win the 4th set being ahead 5-2. They just said on TV that Federer has never had to play a 5-set match at Wimbledon. This is getting REAL good.

We watched Venus Williams win the Women's Final yesterday...good for her! She played awesome.

Maria and I have already had coffee at Peet's Coffee, picked up two dozen donuts (I have 8 kids sleeping at my house...don't ask...hehehe), and read the Sunday paper. Now, we're just relaxing and enjoying the tennis match.

Oh, by the way, Nadal JUST won the 4th set...we're onto the 5th and final set...WOW!

0 comments: