The iPhone is MINE, dammit! ;-)

I got one! I got one! I got one!

And don't think for a second that all my kids are sick of hearing about it...hahaha. Yup, I stood in line (but ONLY for three hours) and got the very LAST iPhone at the AT&T Store near my house. No, I didn't get the 8 gig version because they ran out by the time I got to the front of the line. But, trust me, the 4 gig works JUST fine. I purchased the cheapest AT&T phone plan (don't need it really since I already have a blackberry with the company). For $59/month, I can watch unlimited YouTube (and EVERYONE knows I watch THAT!), unlimited websurfing using Apple's Safari browser, and unlimited e-mail (ALL of my email accounts!!!). I've been one happy camper this past weekend. No, I didn't have ANY activation issues with my phone. And surprisingly, I had absolutely NO buyer's regret--that tells you something about this phone. Get one! Get one! Get one!

0 comments: